Drivers must bring the following information to the appointment in order for the doctor to complete the D4 form and medical:
- Driver to arrive at least 20 minutes ahead of the appointment time. If you turn up late for the appointment there is no guarantee your medical can be carried out.
- Driver to arrive with a full bladder, a urine sample must be produced at the time of attendance and not before.
- Photographic identification must be produced – without ID the medical cannot proceed – Passport; Driving Licence.
- D4 form with the correct sections completed.
- Your GP/ConsuItants details i.e. name, surgery and contact number.
- If taking any medication from GP, bring either the medication or current prescription. (All names and dosage of medication must be given in order to release the D4 form)
- If contact lenses are worn, please bring your contact lens solution.
If driver wears glasses – bring your most recent prescription (dated within the last 4 months) from your Optician/Optometrist. The D4 form has recently changed – in some cases you may have to attend for a further eye test with an Optician/Optometrist
If the above items are not available on the day of the medical the D4 form will not be completed to the driver and the cancellation policy will be implemented.
If you have any other queries about your medical please feel free to contact one of our team who will be more than happy to assist on 01782 213 214.